Terms or Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Careers in Sport's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Careers in Sport's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Careers in Sport at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Careers in Sport's web site are provided "as is". Careers in Sport makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Careers in Sport does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Careers in Sport or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Careers in Sport's Internet site, even if Careers in Sport or a Careers in Sport authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Careers in Sport's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Careers in Sport does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Careers in Sport may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Careers in Sport does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Careers in Sport has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Careers in Sport of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Careers in Sport's web site shall be governed by the laws in the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Careers in Sport will never share, sell or rent individual personal information with anyone without advance permission or ordered to do so by a court of law.
Any details submitted to Careers in Sport are only available to employees of Careers in Sport for purposes of contacting and/or sending information based upon a request, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this site:
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
First party cookies
We will endeavour to let you know before we store a cookie on your computer.
Cookies set by Careers in Sport website
|CAKEPHP||Authentication session to prevent having to login multiple times in one browser session.||Hashed data which ties you to a session on the web server.||Expires on exit|
Third party cookies
To keep up to date with all the latest careers advice and job listings, sign up to our newsletter.Sign up to our newsletter